Senior Licenced Conveyancer
Maria has a number of years’ experience in conveyancing and holds the position of Senior Conveyancer the firm.
Her main focus is to manage and oversee all the logistics of each matter and to liaise with the various parties to ensure a smooth process from start to finish. Maria enjoys the fast paced and varied nature of conveyancing and prides herself on her ability to get things done under pressure.
Maria is a Certified Practicing Conveyancer and member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers.
Areas of Practice:
She has a broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of conveyancing work including:
- Buying and selling residential properties.
- Transfer of Title between related parties.
- Strata, Off the Plan and Commercial Properties.
- Sale and Purchase of Business.
- Mortgage and Refinance.
- Commercial and Residential Leases
- Execution of contracts, exchange and settlement
- Auction Contracts and legal advice prior to Auctions.
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Owner Grant.
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches.
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and Home Building Act 1989.
Conveyancing Law and Practice, Macquarie University