Ahmad is a Solicitor admitted in the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Ahmad is part of the Litigation team at Shad Partners. Ahmad works closely with his clients’ in order to achieve the best possible outcome and to provide accurate legal advice so that client’s understand the whole process. Ahmad prides himself in providing a detailed, clear and ethical service to his clients.
Ahmad’s experience includes:
- negotiating favourable settlement outcomes for individual and commercial clients;
- representing clients, compiling evidence and making submissions in litigated matters in the Local, District, Supreme and Federal Courts.
Ahmad’s knowledge of the law and unique skill set allows him to be in the best possible position to advance his client’s interests. Ahmad is able to deliver results that sustain and protect clients’ individual and commercial interests by taking both a tactical and solutions-based attitude to litigation. Ahmad works endlessly to ensure the client’s case is prepared to the highest of standards and advocated in the best possible manner.
Ahmad’s areas of practice are:
- Wills and Estates Disputes including Contesting Wills, Estate litigation and Family Provision Claims
- Drafting Wills
- Probate and Letters of Administration
- Power of Attorney
- Civil Litigation in Local, District and Supreme Court
- Interlocutory applications
- Equity Claims/Disputes in the Supreme Court
- Bankruptcy proceedings
- Winding Up proceedings
- Enforcing Judgments
- Costs Assessment applications
- Real property disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Debt Recovery
- General Legal Advice
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Marketing)/Bachelor of Laws (Western Sydney University)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Solicitor member of the Law Society of New South Wales