Rana is a licensed conveyancer with over 15 years’ experience. Rana is part of the conveyancing team at Shad Partners and acts in all areas of a conveyancing process.
Over the years Rana has been involved in high level property transactions concerning Local Government land acquisitions, complex retail shopping centre acquisitions and farm land acquisitions. Rana has solid and extensive experience in dealing with commercial, developer and individual clients in property law areas which include the sale and purchase of residential and commercial property, commercial leasing, easements and rights of way.
Rana prides herself in working closely with our clients, with an approachable and enthusiastic attitude, and provides a high level of service to them. Rana’s ability to explain and step through complicated legal processes and jargons to our clients in simple language, ensures our clients are always satisfied with the firm’s service.
Rana is currently in the process of completing a diploma in law with a view to being admitted as a graduate solicitor in the coming year.
Some of Rana’s experiences include:
- Reviewing contracts for sale of land and providing legal advice
- preparing contracts for sale
- negotiating contract terms of the sale and purchase of property for clients
- reviewing commercial & retail leases and providing legal advice
- drafting wills, powers of attorney and enduring guardianship
- estate administration – preparing applications for probate and letters of administration, transmission applications and notice of death by a joint owner
Advanced Diploma in Conveyancing