Mario was admitted as a solicitor over 25 years ago and has worked in several large firms in all fields of law, but mainly personal injury. The NSW Law Society have recognised Mario as an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law.
In his experience as a legal practioner he has handled thousands of personal injury matters with a success rate of over 95%. He acts for a wide variety of clients ranging from local mums and dads to large corporations. His strong negotiation skills and business knowledge have ensured the majority of his matters settle out of court in a commercially effective manner.
Where negotiation fails, Mario is a proficient litigator and he has successfully represented clients in a range of courts and tribunals including the Local, District and Supreme Court.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Accredited Specialist Personal Injury Law
- Diploma of Law (LPAB)
- Bachelor of Economics (Sydney University)
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Solicitor member of the Law Society of New South Wales